- How important does someone have to be before they are assasinated rather than simply murdered?
- Why do you have to put "your two cents in", but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"?
- What disease did a cured ham used to have?
- Why is it that when people sleep well they say they "sleep like babies", when babies wake up every two hours?
- How is it that we could have figured out how to put a man on the moon before we figured out it was a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- If the Professor on Gilligan's Island could make a radio out of a coconut, why couldn't he fix a hole in a boat?
- Can a hearse with a body in the back drive in the carpool lane?
- If a deaf person goes to court, is it still a hearing?
- If the #2 pencil is so popular, why is it still #2?
- Why does Goofy stand on two feet and Pluto on four, they're both dogs?
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Things That Make You Go Hmmm #5
Being that it's Saturday, that I am far away in foreign lands, that I am suffering from oxygen deprivation from seven days at 6600 feet, and that as a consequence I am drawing a complete blank while trying to come up with something really creative, funny, and interesting (for a change); we are once again going to turn to those annoying questions that come up from time to time. I sure as heck don't have any answers for them, but maybe someone out there might.