- Kentuckians, Tennesseans, and West Virginians will no longer be referred to as Hillbillies, but as "Appalachian-Americans" instead.
- Bad male dancers will no longer be called so, but will instead be called "Overly Caucasian".
- Men will no longer be referred to as "Getting Lost while driving", but instead be said to be "exploring alternate destinations".
- Women will no longer be called "of easy virtue", but will instead be referred to as "Horizontally Accessible".
- The term "Dumb Blonde" will no longer be acceptable. "Light-haired detour on the information Super Highway" will be used instead.
- Overweight men will no longer be said to have a "Beer Gut". This condition will instead be referred to as a "Liquid Grain Storage Facility Condition".
- You can no longer refer to someone as a "Two Bit Hooker", but must instead refer to them as a "Low Cost Service Provider".
- A man's receding hairline can no longer be referred "Balding", but should instead be referred to as suffering from "Follicle Regression".
- A person no longer has "Their Head Up Their Ass", but instead is suffering from "Cranial / Rectal Inversion".
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Having described myself in the past as politically incorrect, I realized that such a claim would be unsubstantiated unless I could properly define Political correctness. Fortunately, I recently received some information that can do just that, and I decided to share it with you. Political correctness can be defined as anyone who believes the following: