Sunday, February 19, 2012

Vote of Confidence: Chapter 12




Continuing to surprise even myself, I remain on schedule with getting new efforts posted on the VOC site.  I am pleased therefore to let you know that Chapter 12 of “Vote of Confidence” is now up for review and comment. We're past the half-way point now, and I hope to have the last eight chapters up in the next couple of months (unless I add more than I expect).

Though I have previously described this story as “A twisted tale of Life, Politics, and what some might consider cruelty to animals”. In the spirit of full disclosure however, I have to say that none of these accusations has been proven, and that in as far as I know, no actual animals were in any way harmed (physically or psychologically) during the completion of this story.

I would love to be able to give you some insight into what has gone before or will come after, but that would imply that I know or remember anything about this effort, a rumor which I can neither confirm nor deny. (Besides, not doing so adds a bit of mystery to the whole thing, don't you think?)

Since every writer likes to be read, and since I like to sometimes believe that I'm a writer, I encourage you to take a look at this effort. While I can't promise that you will get any of the time back that you spend in doing so, I can say that you might be a bit surprised.



No comments: