Friday, December 11, 2009

TFP Column: Government Christmas

I decided, with the permission of the editor-in-chief of the Michael Miller, to move my ongoing discussion of holidays over to the Toledo Free Press. 


As a consequence, this week's column is on the potential fate of the next holiday on the calendar, "Government Christmas". All tongue-in-cheek of course, it lays out the ramifications of our bailout and regulation crazy government taking over the reins of this time honored tradition. 


As always, there is far more worth reading in the TFP, the largest circulation Sunday newspaper in Toledo. I urge you to take a little time this rather chilly weekend to make sure you catch up on anything and everything going on in the Glass City in its pages. 


And while I have the opportunity to do so, I want to make sure to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and the happiest and most prosperous of New Years.

No comments: