Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Back At It Soon


For those of you concerned over the lack of production going currently at "Just Blowing Smoke", let me assure you that need not be concerned much longer.  Recent recuperative efforts after unexpected 'Tin Man Surgery' are well ahead of schedule.

Senior Editorial Staff likewise expects me to quit slacking, and to begin operating a keyboard without the use safety handrails.  There remains some concerns over future mental acuity, but I'm not sure that they're any greater than normal (such as that is).

I hope to be increasing output again beginning this weekend.  
 
Rest assured that we'll be back up to speed before you know it, meanwhile let me leave you with this ....... 
  

"The only power to which a man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself."
- Elie Wiesel

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Just learned of recent need for recouperation...Sam and I hope you are healing quickly!

Roland Hansen said...

Mi Amigo, Tim,
It is good to have you back and on the mend.
JBS Management must be on your case, for sure, and giving you lashes by the whipful!
I have felt so powerless out here all by my lonesome self.