Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vote of Confidence: Chapter 3


For those of you brave enough to try and follow along with this effort, I can announce the next section of "Vote of Confidence" is now up.  There has been a slightly greater gap in getting Chapter 3 up, but that's just too bad.  It's not like anyone's hanging on the edge of their seat waiting for each installment.  Besides, putting it up on November 15th also allows me to send the proper greetings to my mother, whose birthday this is today.

(Happy Birthday Mom!)

I call this story, "A twisted tale of Life, Politics, and what some might consider cruelty to animals".  (Though in the spirit of full disclosure, I have to admit that the cruelty part is a bit of a stretch, since no actual animals were in any way harmed physically or psychologically" during the production of the story.)

I would love to tell you a bit about what's gone on in the earlier installments, or give you some idea of what's ahead, but that implies that I remember or know, something that might be considered a bit of a reach.  Besides, that would be giving away the plot, and as I've said before, there's not enough of one to spare. 

I encourage you however (since a writer likes to be read) to waste a few minutes of your life that I promise you that you will never get back to check the out latest addition to this effort, an attempt to serialize a novel on a blog site.

.

No comments: