- The original one bailed out the banks to help the markets, but the banks are still in trouble and the market is still in the tank
- Most if the package has nothing to do with economic stimulus
- The package will place my children and grandchildren in tax servitude to the government for their entire lives
- Too many of the jobs that it provides are jobs in government bureaucracy
- It is putting in place needless massive spending programs which will become a permanent part of the budget
- It includes a medical records & review program that I categorically object to
- Overall there is more pork in this program than there is in Iowa
For some strange reason, Congress knocks on my door and asks to use the bathroom, citing an overwhelming problem that must be addressed immediately. For some even stranger reason, I exhibit a terrible lack of judgment and let Congress into my home to do so.
In the same way that they have been doing to all of us for years, they go in there and take a crap on a Biblical scale. Completing the paperwork they flush, but the toilet clogs. Attempting to rectify the problem in the only way that they know how, they flush again, and the water rises in the bowl. Not accepting that doing the same thing twice has failed to achieve the originally desired goal, they flush again and again, now spilling water and waste all over the place. Having then achieved as much damage as they possibly can, they exit the bathroom and my home.
With barely muttered "thanks" on the way out, they go on their merry way, leaving me to deal as best I can with what's been left behind.