Friday, April 4, 2008

That's Not Right #9 - The Michigan Primary


Well it has been made official today that the Michigan primary will not be held again, and it will be up to the Howard Dean and the Democratic Party as to whether any delegates from the state of Michigan will be seated at the convention in Denver.

Now I didn't vote in either primary in Ohio (I am registered Independent) and I'm not an expert in Democratic party politics, in spite of the fact that I grew up in Chicago, a city long known for the intrigue and machinations of this particular political party. I seem to remember however, that the whole point of moving the primary up was to have a greater impact on the decision as to who would be the presidential candidate for the Democratic Party for 2008. 

So without attempting to interject any hint of smugness (right ...) at the way you are being treated by your own party, I have to ask ... How's that workin' out for you?

No comments: