- I wonder why they call them "reality shows" when there is little or nothing real about them?
- I wonder if there is anyone left that the French haven't surrendered to?
- I wonder if a tree falls in the forest on a member of the Sierra Club, would anybody hear it, or care that it happened?
- I wonder why Superman just stood there when the bad guys shot at him, but ducked when they threw the empty gun at him?
- I wonder what the belts and shoes of PETA members are made out of?
- I wonder why utility companies get to raise our rates when we use too much of their service, and raise it again when we don't use enough?
- I wonder why they call it common sense when its use is so uncommon?
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Seven Wonders of the World
A great deal of excitement was generated with the recent release of a revised list of the the "Seven Wonders of the World". While I haven't seen it yet, it is my understanding that millions of people voted on the subject worldwide. You can imagine my disappointment therefore, when I discovered that I was not one of them (I can only assume that somehow my ballot must have gotten lost in the mail). Not being one to let such a prestigious event pass without taking the opportunity to share my opinions (something for which I am well known), I decided that I would do so here. Here then are my personal seven wonders of the world: