Sunday, August 2, 2009

Apologies For My Absence

I would like to offer apologies for my absence in recent weeks on this blog. As some of you know, I have been rather ill for the last couple of weeks. Recovery is coming much slower than I anticipated, but I hope to be back on my feet sometime soon. 

I will post what I can, when I can until I can get back to my regular schedule.  I hope you will forgive this overlong period without saying the so many things that have yet to be said, both here and in my columns for the Toledo Free Press. 

In some small recompense today, I have at least managed to update the Quotes of the Week so that you are spared looking at my personally generated nonsense. 

6 comments:

Winky Twinky said...

Awwwww...I hope you get to feeling better soon. I just figured you were on vacation. Take care of yourself, we'll be here when you get back. {{{healing blogger hugs}}}

Roman said...

Hope that you are back to 100% soon.

Maggie said...

I thought you must have been working...hope you're feeling better and recover quickly!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking daily, since I only recently had discovered your blog, and hope that you are on the mend. Thanks for being a blogger!

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Amigo Tim,

I too thought you to be hard at work, so I thought little of your absence.

As for Amigo Roland, I fear he has carried out his threat from our first meeting and given up on blogging/bloggers, although Judy remains actively engaged in posting.

As for me, I've been truly blessed by my daughter, her husband and our only grandchild, and have been regularly meditating on the local shenanigans since they've left town.

I hope that you return to health very soon and rejoin "us" here in the blogosphere..., it's been mighty lonely of late and I feel several rants building up ;-)

Take care my friend and get well soon!

We may need to perform an intervention and kidnap Amigo Roland, for our own sake/sanity, if not also for his own :-)

Roland Hansen said...

To Mi Amigo Dusty Bottoms Tim,
As I wrote in an earlier e-mail, I hope you feel much better and be back to your OLD self again, soon.

To Mi Amigo Lucky Day Hooda Thunkit, alias Dave Zawodny:
Relaying a message from my alter ego,
Ned Nederlander:
Roland who???