Sunday, March 25, 2012

Vote of Confidence: Chapter 17


Of little surprise now (since all of the editing is done), I remain on schedule with getting new efforts posted on the VOC site.  In fact, I am in fact complete with the editing process as we speak.  I am pleased therefore to let you know that Chapter 17 of “Vote of Confidence” is now up for review and comment. We're on the home stretch now, and I will post Chapter 18 in a couple of days so that the grand finale can go up next weekend on April Fool's Day. 

Though I have previously described this story as “A twisted tale of Life, Politics, and what some might consider cruelty to animals”. Any of you that have come this far in the effort know by now that none of these accusations has been proven, and that in as far as I know, no actual animals were in any way harmed (physically or psychologically) during the completion of this story.

I would love to be able to give you some insight into what has gone before or will come after, but figure that if I had to put up with writing this last bit, the least you can do is read it to the end to figure it out. (Besides, not doing so adds a bit of mystery to the whole thing, don't you think?)

Since every writer likes to be read, and since I like to sometimes believe that I'm a writer, I encourage you to take a look at this effort. While I can't promise that you will get any of the time back that you spend in doing so, I can say that you might yet be a bit surprised.

No comments: