Sunday, March 11, 2012

Vote of Confidence: Chapter 15


Continuing to surprise even myself, I remain on schedule with getting new efforts posted on the VOC site.  In fact, I am all but complete with the editing process as we speak.  I am pleased therefore to let you know that Chapter 15 of “Vote of Confidence” is now up for review and comment. There's only four chapters left now, and I hope to have the last up in less than a month.

Though I have previously described this story as “A twisted tale of Life, Politics, and what some might consider cruelty to animals”. Any of you that have come this far in the effort however, know by now that none of these accusations has been proven, and that in as far as I know, no actual animals were in any way harmed (physically or psychologically) during the completion of this story.

I would love to be able to give you some insight into what has gone before or will come after; but even after this far, that would imply a remembrance of what has gone before or a knowledge of where it's going, a rumor which I can neither confirm nor deny. (Besides, not doing so adds a bit of mystery to the whole thing, don't you think?)

Since every writer likes to be read, and since I like to sometimes believe that I'm a writer, I encourage you to take a look at this effort. While I can't promise that you will get any of the time back that you spend in doing so, I can say that you might yet be a bit surprised.

No comments: