Monday, January 23, 2012

Vote of Confidence: Chapter 8


Yes I know that I haven't made a significant effort to get a new Chapter up this year, and the guilt I feel is almost overwhelming. It's not so much that it will overcome my normal predilection to be a slacker, but it's possible (though unlikely) that it might put me more in sync for a week or too.  At any rate, Chapter 8 is now up.


I call this story, "A twisted tale of Life, Politics, and what some might consider cruelty to animals". (Though in the spirit of full disclosure, I have to admit that the cruelty part is a bit of a stretch, since no actual animals were in any way harmed physically or psychologically during the production of the story.


I would love to give you some insight into what has gone on in earlier installments, or give some idea of what might be ahead; but that implies that I remember or know, an admission that I am entirely unwilling to make.  It would also be giving away the plot in a story that has little to spare.


Since of course any writer likes to be read, I encourage you check it out, knowing that by doing so you will invariably waste some time that I promise you, you will never get back.  You may however, find yourself surprised. 







No comments: