Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TFP Column: How Many Wrongs Make A Right?


After taking a week off to do some training in my chosen profession (well, at least the one that pays me), I found myself writing at a furious pace upon my return.  So it is with some pleasure that I offer this link to what I hope will be the first of two pieces to appear this week on the Toledo Free Press website.

The subject of this first effort is the ongoing saga of the misdeeds, misstatements, and mistakes being made in the District 6 City Council primary going on in Toledo.  I remember well my parents telling me that 'two wrongs don't make a right'.  With all of the wrongs being perpetrated in what should, at least in theory be a simple balloting process in Toledo, you have to ask yourself however, "How Many Wrongs Make A Right?"  

Now Editor-in-Chief Michael Miller tells me that this weekend's edition of the TFP is to be a special one.  Of course I believe that they all are (or maybe it's just the ones in which I am included).  My advice however, would be to keep your eyes open both for the mid-week Star edition, and of course for Toledo's largest circulation Sunday and Ohio's Best Weekly Newspaper, the Toledo Free Press.



No comments: