Thursday, February 10, 2011

TFP Column: Influence Peddling

It's been a while since I've had an effort in the Toledo Free Press (in fact not at all in 2011). This lack, like that of warmer weather in the Midwest, is about to come to an end however. 


This week sees my return to publication with a column posted on the website, "Influence Peddling". It has to do with my slightly different take on the situation going on in Egypt, and some comparisons to events in this country that I have heard from no other source. 


With this early posting, you have only more to look forward to in this week's edition of the TFP. I cannot help but believe with all of what has been going on with the sale of the Docks and potential sale of the Marina District, there will be plenty of interest to everyone. This is of little surprise however, with Toledo's largest Sunday circulation newspaper, the Toledo Free Press.

No comments: