Thursday, November 4, 2010

TFP Column: Guilty As Charged



I always try to read the comments about my columns in the Toledo Free Press (even when they are not exactly about my column). Last week's reference to the Island of Misfit Toys from "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" earned me one that stuck with me however, and forced me to evaluate the pieces that I do for the TFP. This in turn lead to this week's guilty admission. 


My column was posted early this week (which means it will probably only be in the electronic edition), so I can't tell you what will be in the rest of the edition; but I would bet on a recap of all of the local elections and some insight by many as to what it will all mean to NW Ohio. It's getting colder out there, and the leaves are falling; so I would ignore the weather and the yard work and curl up with Toledo's largest Sunday circulation newspaper, the Toledo Free Press.

No comments: